Sunday 20 February 2011

Carb party!!

    Just a quick one before I head to bed to get my much needed 8 hours sleep. ( I look more beast than beauty without it first thing!

   So its 20mins past midnight which means it is officially the start date of our new diet!
Last night we all headed over to Webbos' (Toni's fiance, who is also joining in on the diet) to have our recommended "Carb Party!
   This basically included eating a lot of things that we will now no longer be able to pig out on, my biggest sacrifice sushi was amongst the yummy treats! 
   We ended up playing Mario Bros on the Nintendo Wii whilst drinking apple vodka and lemonade as well as filling our bodies with twiglets and garlic bread! (My other half is going to love giving me a kiss tomorrow ;]!!)
   So I must remember 20g of carbs a day, lots of good fresh food and 8 glasses of water at least! I'm so unprepared as I don't get paid until the tomorrow so need to stock up on my vitamins and whey protein drinks (because if you know me you'll know I never have time for breakfast...I always forget!)
   Really looking forward to it tomorrow though, I just hope my personal circumstances don't affect me following it too much right now, but with the support of at least 3 awesome friends ( Yes, yes including my wonderful other half!) I'm pretty sure I'll be fine!
    Finger crossed eh!?
Night x
(P.S Man I'm going to miss sausage rolls!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment